Journey Jr. & JKids RSVP
We’re taking additional steps to keep our Journey Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family!
- Journey Kids Check-in and rooms open 20 minutes before each service time.
- Every children’s staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before checking in to Journey Kids. We aren’t able to admit anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher.
- Our Journey Kids check-in team will help assist families at check-in so you can have a touch free experience!
- We encourage you to only send one parent for drop-off and pick-up to help limit hallway traffic.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering. Encourage your child to do the same.
- As we try to keep our kids and volunteers safe, please leave diaper bags, car seats, and comfort items, and all food in your car or outside of your child’s room.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We are also taking extra precaution and care inside of your child’s room:
- At this time, all of our children’s leaders and check-in team will be in face masks but we promise there’s a smile behind it!
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in Journey Kid’s during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in the Journey Kid’s check-in and hallway areas.
- All hard surfaces will be sanitized between every service. All toys and/or toys will be rotated out and will only be used during one service hour for the day, they will be cleaned at the end of the day.
- If you serve and your child will attend more than one service, they will need to be picked up between services so rooms can be properly cleaned.
To keep everyone safe please stay home and participate in church online if your child has had a fever in the past 14 days, shows any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you have any questions about what to expect, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know. Our whole team is here for you and your family.