Wednesday, December 22 – Friday, December 24
Wherever you happen to be this Christmas, we want to invite you to spend Christmas at Journey. Our hope is that you would connect with us, celebrate with us, and have a great experience with family and friends. Childcare is available for infants through kindergarten by registration only.
With 5 identical Worship Experiences times, there’s one to fit your schedule this Christmas.
Wednesday, December 22 at 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 23 at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, December 24 at 2:00, 4:00 & 6:00 p.m.
We want to provide the best experience possible. In order to do so, please RSVP to tell us when you’ll be attending. Tickets are not required and this RSVP doesn’t guarantee you a reserved seat, but this does allow us to better plan for you. It allows you to know which services will have the most people in attendance.
- YES, you and your friends should reserve a spot at the service you wish to attend. It will help us create the best experience for you and other guests.
- YES, we expect some or all of our services will fill up and no seats will be available. Please make sure you arrive early.
- YES, Childcare is available, but only for infants through pre-kindergarten by reservation. Activity bags will be provided for elementary age kids.
- NO, this does not guarantee you a specific seat. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- NO, you will not need to bring a ticket or proof of reservation with you when you attend.
For your planning convenience, our estimated Worship Center capacity that is currently reserved is shown with the following color indicators: